India celebrated Eid-al-Adha 1435 on four solar days/dates (instead of one lunar day/date)
1. Saturday, October 4, 2014: Hijri Committee of India
2. Sunday, October 5, 2014: Kerala
3. Monday, October 6, 2014: Most areas in India
4. Tuesday, October 7, 2014: Amini Islands & Kadamat Islands in Lakhsadweep
We have been witnessing this mess for more than thirty years since communication revolution.
Muslims around the world started Ramadan 1426 in 2005 on five solar days/dates.
1. Sunday, October 2, 2005: Nigeria [some]
2. Monday, October 3, 2005: Nigeria [Majority]
3. Tuesday, October 4, 2005: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and most Middle-Eastern countries
4. Wednesday, October 5, 2005: Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Africa, Europe and Americas
5. Thursday, October 6, 2005: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Central Asia
"Memoirs of Prophet Muhammad's Life" written by Khalid Shaukat presents the dates in the Christian calendar for all important events in the Prophet's life, such as his birth, Splitting the moon, Me'raj, migration to Medinah, battles of Badr, Uhad, Khandaq, and his death. Computer calculations are used for visibility of new crescent moon for lunar months corresponding to Christian calendar. It is proven that 12th Rabi al-Awwal (Monday) is the correct date for ALL THREE EVENTS, the Prophet's birth, his arrival in Medinah, and his death. A copy of the manuscript can be sent by postage mail, for cost of xeroxing and mailing. Request by clicking on: